Our Provincial Charity Steward, Peter Brooker, received a very nice thank you letter from Greenwich & Bexley Community Hospice after being awarded a donation of £2,045 via the Masonic Charitable Foundation on behalf of West Kent Freemasons. Please see letter attached.
Latest News & Reports
- Virtual Balloon Race proves huge success and raises vital funds for We Are Beams
- Pastoral Care Team Update on Weight Loss Initiative.
- West Kent News January 2021 Edition
- It’s my life thank you letter
- Thank you letter from Bomley Mencap
- Virtual Event – A rare opportunity to hear directly from Masonic Author and researcher Dr David Harrison.
- PGM – Grand Superintendent’s New Year message
- West Kent helps Local Primary School
- Tunbridge Wells Masonic Centre opening up as another Vaccination Centre in West Kent on Thursday 14th Jan 2021
- Westwood Masonic Centre becomes COVID-19 Vaccination centre for the Borough of Bexley