Those Lodges that were allocated a space on one of the Province’s first aid training courses have now either taken their allotted space or given it up to be used elsewhere. Therefore I am now able to offer any un-allocated spaces out to you. If you would like to attend any of the four courses, please email me with your preferences at…
PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL THE PROVINCIAL OFFICE
The available courses are as follows and will be allocated on a first come/first served basis.
1) Saturday 29/9/18. 0930 – 1230. Dartford Masonic Centre. 16 spaces remaining.
2) Saturday 29/9/18. 1300 – 1600. Dartford Masonic Centre. 39 spaces remaining.
3) Sunday 30/9/18. 0930 – 1230. Dartford Masonic Centre. 31 spaces remaining.
4) Sunday 30/9/18. 1300 – 1600. Dartford Masonic Centre. 31 spaces remaining.
Each course is three hours long and will cover the following subject matter…
* First Aid Kits & Aseptic Techniques
* Paperwork, the Law & Consent
* Calling 999, 112 or 111
* Dealing with Emergencies
* Primary surveys and CPR
* Fainting – Shock & Heart conditions
* Dealing with unconscious patients
* Safe use of a defibrillator
W.Bro Daniel J SPENCER, PAGStB